Successful construction business operations require more than accurate financial statements and tax documents.
To plan for success, you need sound business. Proper management of cash flows, tax strategies and job costs is critical to your ability to operate profitably. HORNE helps clients manage even the most complicated construction business operations and accounting tasks with a proactive approach.
We know construction and the financials behind it. Working as part of your team, we keep you educated and equipped to run your business. Financial statements supply you with accurate information, giving you the resources and time to focus on your business. We perform oversight of relevant tax rules, laws and regulations, allowing you to minimize your tax burden and use tax law to your advantage.
Working across your operations, HORNE can be relied on to go the extra mile to keep your business on solid footing.
Core Business Operations Management
- Accounting software consultation and support
- Financial projections and forecasts
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- Organizational structure
- Compensation and benefit programs
- Internal procedures and internal control review
- General operating procedures
- Business income taxes
- State and local taxes
- Cost segregation studies and 179D
- Entity structure review and selection
- Accounting methodology changes
- Representation in controversy matters
- Personal tax services