AHLA 2015 Women’s Leadership Institute April 15, 2015
April 15, 2015
Building Buy-In through the Business Case
AHLA 2015 Women’s Leadership Institute
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Join HORNE Healthcare Partner Katherine G. Watts, CPA, CHC, and MLBennett Consulting Executive Mary L. Bennett, MBA, CIA, CEC, as they co-present Building Buy-In through the Business Case at the AHLA 2015 Women’s Leadership Institute.
Success of any diversity or inclusion strategy hinges on accurate awareness and education among key stakeholders and influencers in your organization. A persuasive business case is foundational as it compiles rationale from multiple angles, demonstrates benefits, and aligns communication methods with the audience’s level of awareness and education.
- Assist you in obtaining leadership support, commitment and engagement in your gender diversity approach, which is the first building block of success
- Identify barriers in organizations that are currently restricting diverse leadership development (unintentional bias and affinity, succession issues, etc.)
- Help you articulate the benefits of diversity in leadership
- Help you understand how to assess your team members’ current experiences in your firm
- Build the bridge between barriers and success factors
- Provide a top level overview of the key components your business case should contain
For more information about this program, visit the AHLA.