AHLA Annual Meeting July 1, 2015
July 1, 2015
Complex Fair Market Value/Commercial Reasonableness Compensation Issues
AHLA Annual Meeting
Washington Marriot Marquis
Join HORNE Healthcare Partner Rud Blumentritt, CPA/ABV, CVA, and Krieg DeVault Partner Robert Wade, Esq., as they co-present Complex Fair Market Value/Commercial Reasonableness Compensation Issues at the AHLA Annual Meeting.
- Compensation Stacking
- How to apply Benchmark Data
- When is it safe to Exceed the Benchmark Data Range?
- Call Compensation Issues
- How to apply Commercial Reasonableness to Compensation Arrangements
- Productivity Compensation Issues
- Mid-level Provider Supervision Compensation
- Stipends for Hospital-Based Services (ER, Anesthesiology, Hospitalist, Radiology)
For more information about this program, visit the AHLA site.