Regulations Affecting Medicaid & Medicare Payments September 15, 2015
September 15, 2015
How Current & Upcoming Regulations Affect Medicaid & Medicare Payments
LHA Management Corporation
LHA Conference Center
Baton Rouge, LA
Join HORNE LLP’s reimbursement and advisory team as they provide a Medicare/Medicaid payment update and overview, which will focus on current hot topics within the realm of governmental payer reimbursement for Louisiana hospitals. This program is designed to give more clarity and understanding on how payments will be affected by current and upcoming regulation changes.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the major trends affecting Medicare and Medicaid payments to institutions.
- Discuss payment changes to IPPS, IRF and LTAC facilities per FFY 2016 Final Rules.
- Recognize situations for enhanced reimbursement and cost report opportunities.
- Discuss both national and regional trends toward value-based reimbursement.
- Review policies and common procedures utilized by intermediaries.
For more information about How Current & Upcoming Regulations Affect Medicaid & Medicare Payments, contact our Healthcare team.
For more information about this program, visit the LHA.