Risk management involves every facet of your organization, regardless of your industry.
In the changing economy, risk permeates every part of your operations. Monitoring every potential source of risk, from internal components like technology to the impact of evolving industry regulations can be time consuming and create uncertainties.
The HORNE Risk Management team is composed of experienced, industry focused professionals. We work with you, your stakeholders and external audit teams to conduct comprehensive risk management that engages audit, SOX compliance, IT and governance to provide efficiency, value and peace of mind in every engagement.
Internal Audit Planning, Training and Outsourcing
- Complete outsourcing of the internal audit function
- Consultations and co-sourcing arrangements with existing internal audit departments
- Short-term project engagements
Internal Control Audits
- Customized internal control review techniques for internal audits
- Industry-specific and customized audit programs to address critical risks
- End-of-process reviews
- Initial assessments
- Section 404 compliance management
Other Risk Management Services
- Corporate governance
- Enterprise risk management
- Forensic accounting
- IT compliance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Operational audit
- Quality assessment reviews
- Risk assessments
- SEC and regulatory compliance
HORNE is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board and is a member in good standing with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Our team members hold credentials including Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (FHFMA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP).