Alison is a public and middle market senior manager at HORNE LLP where she serves in both internal and external audit capacities in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, agribusiness, food services, motion picture production and digital interactive media and software. She has significant experience in SEC Reporting and compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act for publicly traded clients.
Alison joined the firm in 2015 with previous experience at an international accounting firm.
Alison earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting from The University of Southern Mississippi and a Master of Science in Accounting from the University of New Orleans. She is a Certified Public Accountant in Mississippi and Louisiana, a Certified Fraud Examiner and a Certified Internal Auditor.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Hattiesburg Area Development Partnership
- Pine Belt Young Professionals