Chip is a director and compliance consultant for HORNE Healthcare focused on helping clients comply with various health laws that impact them, including Stark, Anti-Kickback, False Claims Act, HIPAA, EMTALA, IRS Regulations and state and local healthcare laws.
With more than 20 years of experience as a financial analyst and 25 years as an attorney, Chip is a published author and regular speaker on healthcare valuation and legal compliance issues, as well as an active member in several industry associations.
He holds the degrees of Bachelor of Arts (BA) from the University of Pennsylvania, Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Wharton School, and Juris Doctor (JD) from the University of Maryland. He also is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA).
- American Bar Association – Health Law Section
- Vice Chair of Physician Issues Interest Group (2017 to present)
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- Vice Chair of the Hospitals & Health Systems Practice Group (2009–2015)
- Founder and former Chair of FMV Affinity Group (2007–2009)
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
- Florida Bar Association – Health Law Section