Chip is a director and compliance consultant for HORNE Government Services. He serves as a legal advisor and subject matter expert advising clients and project teams on the design and implementation of federally-funded recovery programs established as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. He also guides the development of policies and procedures, processing of eligibility and awards, and final closeout of programs to ensure compliance with federal laws and regulations.
With over 20 years of experience as a financial analyst and 25 years as an attorney, Chip is a published author and regular speaker on legal compliance issues and an active member in several industry associations.
He holds the degrees of Bachelor of Arts (BA) from the University of Pennsylvania, Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Wharton School, and Juris Doctor (JD) from the University of Maryland. He also is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA).
- American Bar Association – Health Law Section
- Vice Chair of Physician Issues Interest Group (2017 to 2020)
- American Health Law Association (AHLA)
- Vice Chair of the Hospitals & Health Systems Practice Group (2009–2015)
- Founder and former Chair of FMV Affinity Group (2007–2009)
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
- Member of the Bar in Florida, California (inactive), Maryland and the District of Columbia