Christina is a senior manager in the healthcare valuation practice at HORNE. With more than 17 years of experience focused exclusively on healthcare valuation, she specializes in physician contracting arrangements and business valuation for large hospital systems and medical practices, including the development and implementation of physician compensation modeling and fair market value contractual agreements.
Beginning in March 2020, Christina began helping clients navigate federal and state emergency financial assistance and COVID-19 relief funds management.
A HORNE team member since 2003, Christina graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with a dual emphasis in accounting and finance.
- American Health Law Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Affiliate member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts