David is a partner in healthcare services and serves as the leader of healthcare reimbursement and advisory services.
With more than 35 years of collaborating with community hospitals, health systems and related healthcare entities, his recent focus is assisting organizations adapt to the evolving care delivery models. He has experience in assessing and re-positioning systems to meet the changing needs in the communities they serve. Given his vast knowledge of federal, state and other reimbursement programs, David spends his time assisting health entities maneuver the complexities of the changing reimbursement systems as they move from a volume based foundation to one that is based upon outcomes and value to the patients and community. He also previously served on HORNE’s Board of Directors.
David earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Master of Public Health Policy and Administration from The University of Southern Mississippi. He is a Fellow of Healthcare Financial Management.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- National Board of Examiners
- Editorial Review Board for HFM Journal
- Region 9 Conference Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, Health Care Services Committee