Jeff serves as a franchise partner at HORNE. He serves franchisee clients and helps them fulfill their financial and regulatory reporting responsibilities. He also provides anticipatory insights to help them mitigate future risks.
Jeff joined HORNE in 2010. He has experience in providing expert witness testimonies related to a variety of areas including, but not limited to, financial motive in both arson and murder cases as well as forensic accounting matters in both state and federal courts. He also frequently presents to local and regional audiences on the topics of fraud and forensic accounting and advises clients on how to mitigate fraud losses through anti-fraud programs and enhanced internal controls.
Jeff earned his Bachelor of Accountancy and Master of Accountancy, with a focus in internal audit, from Louisiana State University. He is Certified in Financial Forensics and is a Certified Fraud Examiner. He is also a Certified Internal Auditor.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Forensic and Valuation Services Section
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Past-President, Baton Rouge Chapter
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants