Joel is the partner in charge of construction at HORNE LLP where he provides assurance and advisory services to large privately owned companies. He serves as a financial advisor to several boards across the state and previously served as the chair of HORNE’s Board of Directors.
Joel joined HORNE in 1992 and has more than 35 years of public accounting experience providing assurance and advisory services to clients, including specific knowledge of construction, nonprofits and small businesses. Joel began his career with a large regional accounting firm.
Joel earned a Bachelor of Accountancy from the University of Mississippi.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Subcontractors Association of Mississippi
- Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Alabama Associated Builders
- Alabama Associated General Contractors
- Louisiana Associated General Contractors
- Mississippi Society of Public Accountants
- Mississippi Associated General Contractors
- Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors
- Mississippi Road Builders Association
- Mississippi Roofing Contractors Association
- Mississippi Valley Associated General Contractors
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers
- Pelican Chapter Associated Builders and Contractors
- Surety Association of MS
- Surety Association of LA
- Surety Association of AL
- Tennessee Road Builders Association
- West Tennessee Associated Builders and Contractors
- West Tennessee Associated General Contractors