Jonathan is a partner at HORNE LLP where he works closely with government clients to solve their most demanding challenges. He focuses on helping governments design and implement federally-funded programs to recover from some of the country’s most devastating natural disasters. He adds value by helping clients maximize financing opportunities, integrate compliance with operations, and imbed transparency and fiscal stewardship.
Jonathan joined HORNE in 2008 and serves on HORNE's Board of Directors. Previously he worked as a commercial lender in a large regional bank with an emphasis on construction finance, large project credit analysis and business development.
Jonathan earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from The University of Southern Mississippi. Jonathan is a Chartered Financial Analyst, a Certified Government Financial Manager and a Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Association of Governmental Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
- New York Society of Securities Analysts
- Austin Society of Chartered Financial Analysts
- Mississippi Society of Chartered Financial Analysts