Lee is a partner at HORNE where he provides assurance services, tax strategy and consulting services, and management advisory services related to bonding and job costing to the construction industry.
Since joining the Firm in 2010, Lee understands that delivering value is more than just the numbers on a piece of paper – it’s the obstacles conquered, the foresight to anticipate future challenges and the ability to help contractor’s see what’s possible. In an industry that is constantly evolving, he is committed to being a visionary partner helping contractors successfully compete, grow and plan for the future.
Lee earned his Bachelor of Business Administration and his Master of Accountancy degrees from Millsaps College.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- The Associated General Contractors of America
- Construction Industry CPAs/ Consultants Association
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Surety Association of Mississippi
- Gulf Coast Business Council Board of Directors