Integrated management of business processes and policies minimizes risk, clarifies requirements and rules, and improves efficiency.
HORNE Government Services helps agencies reduce the risk of loss of funds and pursue opportunity through careful consideration and review of business processes. We work as collaborative consultants to help you maintain integrity and transparency while you stay focused on your mission.
We offer best practices and fresh ideas for ways to strengthen or repair the processes and policies that support lasting productivity. For new agencies just getting started or agencies implementing new projects, funding or services, HORNE helps to identify and build infrastructure for necessary reporting and transparency. And as you continue to address new state and federal regulations, we recommend changes that assist in you fulfilling your mission now and into the future.
Benefits of HORNE Business Processes & Policies
- Alignment of state laws and regulations with changes in processes and policies
- Benchmarking against best practices
- Business process and policy development
- Cash flow management
- Enhanced program effectiveness
- Improved efficiencies
- Minimize risk of deobligation or misappropriation
- Staff training for sustainable management