AHLA FMV Webinar Series June 11, 2019
June 11, 2019
2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
An Exploration of FMV Issues in Co-Management, Call Coverage, Administrative, and Other Specialized Physician Service Arrangements.
Join HORNE Healthcare Senior Manager Christina Street, VMG Health Director Bartt Warner, Ascension Practice Area Lead Attorney Matthew Jagger and Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C., Attorney Colleen Powers as they present An Exploration of FMV Issues in Co-Management, Call Coverage, Administrative, and Other Specialized Physician Service Arrangements.
The webinar panel will bring together top legal and valuation experts to discuss current FMV and commercial reasonableness issues impacting co-management, call coverage, administrative, and other specialized physician service arrangements. Issues covered in the webinar will include:
- Stark and Anti-kickback considerations affecting physician compensation arrangements;
- Summary of key court cases and OIG opinions;
- Valuation approaches and key considerations impacting co-management, call coverage, administrative/ medical director and other specialized physician service arrangements;
- Co-management arrangements (fee structures, value drivers, quality, compliance considerations);
- Call coverage arrangements (value drivers, restricted/unrestricted, excess call); and
- Administrative or specialty arrangements (value drivers, controls, compliance).
For more information about this event, click here.