AHLA Health Care Transactions Program May 10, 2018
May 10, 2018
FMV Issues in Health Care Transactions: Knowing the Basics–Staying Out of Trouble
AHLA Health Care Transactions Program
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Join HORNE Healthcare Director Richard Romero, CVA, PAHM, CHFP, and Hall Render Shareholder Joseph N. Wolfe as they present FMV Issues in Health Care Transactions: Knowing the Basics–Staying Out of Trouble at AHLA Health Care Transactions Program.
Topics will include:
• What are fair market value and commercial reasonableness and why are they important in health care?
• FMV standards applicable to health care
• Nine questions that should be answered as part of every healthcare transaction
• Basic valuation principals and approaches (i.e. asset/cost, income and market approach) including the use of hybrid methods
• Common recurring challenges in healthcare valuation
For more information about this event, click here.