AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute February 1, 2017
February 1, 2017
Examining the Practice Losses Theory: Is it FMV and Commercially Reasonable to Lose Money On Physicians?
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Join HORNE Health Care Partner Greg Anderson, CPA/ABV, CVA, and Compliance Experts, LLC Principal Robert Trusiak as they co-present Examining the Practice Losses Theory: Is it FMV and Commercially Reasonable to Lose Money On Physicians? at the AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute.
- Commercial Reasonableness (CR) defined
- The status of case law and expert witness testimony related to hospital-owned physician practice losses in the context of CR
- The anatomy of physician practice losses
- Assessing current losses as part of a regulatory compliance program
- Review and evaluation of practice losses by management and boards
- Practical implications and best practices for minimizing losses and documenting CR in physician practice arrangements
For more information about this program, visit the AHLA.