AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute February 5, 2018
February 5, 2018
MACRA 2.0: Navigating the New Course of QPP in CY2018 and Beyond
AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute
Sheraton New Orleans
New Orleans, LA
Join HORNE Healthcare Senior Manager Schaeffer Smith, CPA, CVA, MPH, and BakerHostetler Partner Kristen McDermott Woodrum as they present MACRA 2.0: Navigating the New Course of QPP in CY2018 and Beyond at the AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute.
Recent updates to the Quality Payment Program (QPP) created by the Medicare Access and Chip Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) implement key program and policy changes that chart the course for MACRA under the Trump administration for CY 2018 and beyond.
- MACRA refresh: What is new? What is different?
- Key changes to the Merit-based Incentive Pathway: Flexibility and support in the CY 2018 QPP
- Evaluating virtual group participation options: Navigating the special rules for facility-based physicians.
- The future of Advanced Alternative Payment Models, examining risk standards, and making participation in All-Payer Combination Alternative Payment Models work
- Practical considerations in navigating the new MACRA
- How the new QPP changes impact current alignment strategies
For more information about this program, visit the AHLA.