AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute February 5, 2019
February 5, 2019
BPCI Advanced: Legal, Strategic, and Data Insights
AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
San Antonio, TX
Join HORNE Health Care Partner Greg Anderson, CPA/ABV, CVA, and Squire Patton Boggs Partner Adam D. Colvin as they co-present BPCI Advanced: Legal, Strategic, and Data Insights at the AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute.
- What is BPCI Advanced and how can it benefit my clients?
- The application process and tips for Success
- Practical strategies: Convener, NonConvener or Episode Initiator?
- Analyzing CMS data
- Making decisions on episodes, risk-sharing partners, and risk-sharing
- The Participation Agreement and other arrangements
For more information about this program, visit AHLA.